thttpd, unofficial resources
is a small and fast HTTP server
(for UNIX ® like operative systems) developed by
This web page lists mostly unofficial resources about thttpd.
These are just a few useful links about thttpd.
- Jef Poskanzer
- 2005-03-02, thttpd and dynamically generated pages
- 2005-02-13, thttpd, file truncation and wrapper script
- 2004-09-20, thttpd and keepalive + pipelining support
- 2004-01-17, thttpd and gzip support
- 2003-01-23, thttpd and module API (ISAPI, NSAPI, etc.) support
- 2002-06-05, thttpd and large files (over 2GB)
- 2002-05-09, thttpd and recommendations about creating a new patch
- 2001-09-19, thttpd roadmap and new concurrency model
- Alan Cox
These links are about patches for and special versions of thttpd.
Last Updated: 24-JUL-2006